It was a big but nice surprise to me that I received The Versatile Blogger Award from Somedaysoonart. This makes me really happy. Thus, my next post will be dedicated to her!
7 random things about me:
1. “Midway in the journey of our life” I often think that the world around me is alien to me – or rather I am somewhat alien to this world.
2. This does not prevent me from discovering things which should have been due to 10-20-30 years earlier.
3. For example, learning to swim at 40 is a really exciting challenge. You suddenly realises that you have sooooooooo many limbs and that what you supposed to be straight is in fact slanting.
4. Photography is a recent discovery for me, too. I have my first camera, it is a simple point and click, a Samsung WB600. I’m already toying with the idea of buying a dSLR. The prime candidate is a Nikon D3100 + 18-105 VR kit and a Micro Nikkor 40 mm macro lens. The question is, however, whether I get (back) my job in May. What I now have is only temporary.
5. There was general agreement among my primarily school teachers about my future profession and it was evident for me, too. Despite this, I started studying it at 30.
6. I’m very brainy – sometimes, but it also happens that I’m rather a silly old fool. Unfortunately, the latter is related to more important things in life…
7. I ponder and worry about things a lot and be happy and relaxed rarely. Reading blogs and taking photos belong to the things which make me not-worrying and laughing for a few minutes.
3. Gang of Four – More precisely: Gang of Five; three Hungarian wirehaired Vizslas and two Labradors from Hungary.
4. Gospel of Goose – From a Weimaraner occasionally having an inspirational thing to say now and then.
5. kolygirl – Art, graphics, creativity from Hungary.
6. love & a six-foot leash – Foster dog chronicles with splendid photos and stories.
7. Mennog Macrofotografie – Beautiful macros.
8. One Wild and Precious Life – “I am intrigued by the idea of sharing what I love about living a simple life; about finding joy in the everyday, about the peace in not striving too hard.”
9. Pixelbloggen – Photoblog by Lotta Fridström from Sweden.
10. Romping & Rolling in the Rockies – Two wonderful Labradors, mountain biking and wildlife photography with trail cameras from Colorado.
11. The world according to Lexi – An amusing dog/life/farm blog.
12. Tootlepedal’s Blog – Beautiful photos of birds, a garden, Scottish landscape and chronicles of a peaceful and harmonic life from Tom Hutton.
13. When I grow up I want to be a Vet – Adventures of a vet in funny drawings.
14. whenthecatisasleep – Not just another photoblog, but poetry and quotations with exquisite photos. Intimate and lyrical.
15. Zserbó-Samu & Mazsi Cica – A blog about two cats with superb photos.
The 6 Versatile Blogger Award rules are:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
2. In the same post, add the award
3. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and give the link back to their blog
4. Share 7 random things about yourself
5. Include the rules in the post
6. Inform every blogger that you nominated of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.